Experience the Benefits of Yoga Like
Never Before with Our Exclusive Program
Before Deadline Date
200 Hour Yoga
Teacher Training Course
Anyone can enroll without prior experience of yoga. You Benefit by Triple Certification and are eligible to teach not only in India but any part of the globe. Open to all – Minimum age 18 years and above. Who understand Hindi properly.
Course Fees ₹7999
₹16000 Worth Course
6th April 2023
Registration Deadline 30th - March 2023
05:00 AM - 07:00 AM
07:30 AM - 9:30 AM
04:00 PM - 06:00PM
Live Classroom on Google Meet
Certified Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Certification Board (YCB)
Over 13,000+ successfully certified students, the Yoga Course at aviyog Covers the nuances of Traditional Yoga.
You can get certified to teach Yoga on a global scale by completing the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program offered and gets you ready to create your own studio and work as a Yoga teacher in all the top Yoga centers and institutions. AVIYOG offers 200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Course which is accredited and recognised by Govt of India (Educational Board) & Yoga Certification Board (YCB). This 200 hour TTC serves as a solid foundation for your glorious Yoga Career. You can complete this course in a span of two months and flourish as Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher.
"Double the Knowledge, one seamless course experience."
® Comprehensive Course
- Yoga for personality development.
- Yogic Sukshma Vyayama (Micro Circulation Practices).
- Yogic Sthula Vyayama (Macro Circulation Practices).
- Yogic Surya Namaskara.
- 100 Yogasana & Asana Alignment.
- Asana Sequencing and Teaching Principles.
- Pranayama and Dhyana.
- Holistic approach of Yoga towards health and diseases.
- Therapy of Diabetes, Cholesterol, High B.P, Low B.P, Thyroid, Indigestion, Constipation, Gases, Acidity, Acid Reflux, Sleeping disorder, Back Pain, Knee Pain Arthritis, Parkinson, Asthma, Sciatica, Hamstring, Varicose, PCOD & PCOS.
- Yogic management of stress and its consequences.
- Yoga in prevention of metabolic and respiratory disorders.
- Weight Loss (Fat Burning) & Weight Gain Program.
- Flexibility, Strength, Stamina & Immune development.
- Muscle development.
- Concepts and principles of Ahara (Diet) in Hathapradipika and Bhagavad Gita (Mitahara and Yuktahara).
- Yoga for Health Promotion.
- Brief introduction to human body.
- Knowledge of Dhauti, Neti and practice of Kapalabhati.
- Principles of Yoga (Triguna, Antahkarana-chatushtaya, Tri-Sharira/ Panchakosha).
- Introduction to major schools of Yoga (Jnana, Bhakti, Karma, Patanjali, Hatha).
- Introduction and study of Patanjala Yoga Sutra.
- Introduction and study of Bhagavad Gita of selected Slokas.
- Introduction and study of Hathapradipika.
- General Introduction to Prasthantrayi.
- Understanding of Bandha.
- Understanding of Mudra.
- Practices leading to Meditation and Dhyana Sadhana.
- Yogic positive attitudes ( Maîtri, Karuna, Mudita, Upeksha).
- Concept of bhavas (Dharma, Jnana, Vairagya, Aishvarya) and their relevance in well being.
- Teaching Skills (Methods of Teaching Yoga) required to start Online/Offline classes.
- Basics of Yoga as Business.
What is the duration of the Course?
Duration of the course is Two Months Online
Group Practice Session : Saturday & Sunday 06:00 am to 8:00 am.
Business Aspects Session : Sunday 06:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Course Attendance Criteria
A student is required to have a minimum 75% attendance (Monday - Friday)
Passed Students only can apply for YCB Exams (200 marks)
Mock Test & Final Exams for every section of learning
Exams includes MCQ for Theory & Practical exams (demonstration of techniques and Teaching of Yogic Practices)
Benefit of Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Deepen your practice: A teacher training course allows you to explore yoga in greater depth, both physically and mentally. You'll learn new techniques and gain a deeper understanding of yoga philosophy and its benefits.
- Improve your teaching skills: Whether you're an experienced yoga teacher or new to teaching, a teacher training course can help you refine your skills and develop new ones. You'll learn how to teach to different levels, how to sequence classes, and how to cue effectively.
- Become a certified yoga teacher: Upon completion of a teacher training course, you'll earn a certification that qualifies you to teach yoga in studios, gyms, and other settings.
- Enhance your career opportunities: Becoming a certified yoga teacher can open up a range of career opportunities, including teaching in studios, leading workshops and retreats, and even starting your own yoga business.
- Develop a sense of community: A teacher training course provides the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who share your passion for yoga. You'll develop relationships that can last a lifetime.
- Personal growth: Teacher training courses often involve a significant amount of self-reflection and personal growth. You'll learn to develop a deeper understanding of yourself and your own practice, which can have a positive impact on all aspects of your life.
Post Qualification, a number of opportunities are open to you, like:
- Working with schools and teaching children
- Opening your own Yoga Center for healthy adults and children
- Working with corporates for their wellness programs
- Personal Yoga Teacher
More than just learning
Whether you want to revitalize your mind and body or take a break from your hectic lifestyle, we have you covered. To bring in a new you or begin a new career path, explore our countless life-changing courses, which have transformed millions of people.
Every course has been designed to deliver organic and holistic results by incorporating 17+ years of legacy, research, and knowledge. Choose now from our innumerable courses to get started on your journey of transformation!
WHAT PARTICIPANT SHARE
WHAT PARTICIPANT SHARE
The joy of teaching
Make Yoga Part of Your Life
Make Yoga Part of Your Life
Step into a New Level of Wellness with Our Innovative Yoga Course